A decent genealogy day, but spoiled by the Padres loss to Colorado 9-6, and it wasn't that close.
* Read email and blogs, then posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 120: Betty on a Trike and got cleaned up.
* Researched on FS Beta a bit and wrote Whittle Marriage Record in England and set it for later in the morning. Answered some email, had lunch, and then packed up to go to the library.
* CVGS Computer Group started at 11:30 AM - got everything on, and sat in the back and played in FamilySearch Beta. Helped a colleague navigate the FS Beta search fields - not as complicated as Ancestry's, but just as difficult to master it seems.
* Home by 1:30 PM to watch Padres game, took a nap, read the paper, and Pads lost 9-6 to Rockies. Drat.
* Read everything, and worked in my database deleting English church sources and researching Rachel (Morley) Whittle's descendants in Ancestry. Researched and posted Checking out Historic Map Works.
* Went in at 5:30 PM for dinner out on the patio, put out the trash for Thursday, and back online at 6:30 PM.
* Worked in the English Births, Marriages and Deaths collections on FamilySearch Beta. Tried to find records of ancestors, and their children. Not many Deaths! Have fleshed out several families pretty well, but have some mysteries.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm calling it a night!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours in FamilySearch looking for English BMDs, 1.5 hour at CVGS meeting, and 2.0 hours working in my database.