Another decent genealogy day, with some online research and database work thrown in. Then the Padres won again over the Rockies (6-4 in last 10 games, hanging on to first place in the NL West).
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Whittles Migrating to Australia - a Forrest Gump Genealogy Moment and got cleaned up.
* Looked for Rachel and Alexander in several online databases - California Newspapers, SFGenealogy, etc. with a little luck, but not much. Pretty well hidden, especially Alexander.
* Got a comment on the first post, so wrote Lesson Learned - Check the Image too! That was revealing and fun. Right - feel stupid, almost Gumpish.
* Linda and I went to lunch at Fuddruckers for the JDRF fundraiser - ate with Frank and Gloria there. Stopped by the store on the way home - here by 1:50 PM.
* Read everything, worked more in some of the CA websites without any success for A&R Whittle. Worked in database doing source citations - got 6 batches done. Have 54 out of 110 done! I'm trying to do 6 or 8 batches each day.
* Went in at 5:30 PM to watch the news, then Padres game, ate dinner in front of TV, watered front plants, read newspaper and Parker novel, Padres won 7-6. Celebrated by doing dishes early.
* Read everything, posted CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 18 September Features Debby Horton, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours doing online research, and 2.0 hours working in the database.