Not a wonderful genealogy day - too many interruptions and the temptation of online family trees shows how weak I am!
* Read email before going off to the doctor's appointment at 8:30 AM - smiley faces on blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar, but not on weight. Home to read blogs and post Treasure Chest Thursday - James H. Richmond's obituary.
* Added the English material found to my database on Whittle, Mansley, Morley, Bury and more. Struggle with source citations...can't get them right yet.
* Went off at 11 AM for lunch with retired engineers group, home by 1:15 PM.
* Captured more birth records of Whittle kids in England and Australia on FamilySearch - then wrote Whittle Birth Records in Australia. Worked more with sources in FTM16 on these folks.
* Wrote Jean Wilcox Hibben to Present at CVGS Fall Seminar on Saturday, 2 October on both Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe and Genea-Musings, plus one more post about the seminar on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe.
* Went in at 5 PM to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper.
* Back online at 6 PM for TGF chat on NGSQ article - good article by Stefani Evans on Alleta Sadler and Nicholas Power families in colonial NY. Went back at 7 PM to watch rest of Padres game (Pads lost 4-0 to Cards).
* Back online at 8:15 PM, worked a bit more on sources, then tried trees on FindMyPast (no trees to search there), Genes Reunited (some, but can't see data) and Ancestry (some, including a decent Mansley site with a gravestone picture plus data).
* Checked Facebook, answered email and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.5 hours doing online searches, 1.0 hour in TGF chat, and 1.0 hour working in database.