A decent genealogy day, and then the twin bill of Padres and Chargers tonight. Elation. Anger.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Isaac Seaver (1823-1901) and then Finding the Whittles in Australia.
* Got cleaned up, did more research on Whittles in Passenger Lists and on FreeBMD, then FamilySearch.org Beta and Ancestry trees. Had lunch.
* Went off at 12 noon for the library - talked to Dearl, Ann and Gary, did my lookup task and was home before 2 PM.
* Went after more English church records for the Whittle and collateral families - got both lines back several more generations. Got into WorldConnect and Ancestry to see what they had. WC not much, several trees on Ancestry had some family info, but several had plenty wrong.
* Wrote and posted Checking out www.BackUpMyTree.com, then went in to watch football, eat dinner, read the paper, watch the Padres game and then the Chargers game. Padres won 6-4 over Rockies to get back into first place. Chargers lost 21-14 by playing bad special teams (both sides), gave up a big play on defense, and let the crowd, rain and Chiefs defense stymie them. It won't be a perfect season!
* Read everything, checked Facebook, wrote this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour at CVGS, and 4.0 hours doing online research for Whittles and adding info to database.
Post a Comment