Not much of a genealogy day until the evening...and my Padres lost also. Tried to watch NFL games but kept dozing. Chargers are on Monday night.
* Read email and blogs before going off to church. Home by 11:40 AM, noted that CVGS Highlights for August/September posted this morning, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 5-11 September 2010 post.
* Went in to have lunch and watch the NFL games. Switched to Padres game, read the paper, dozed a bit, finished my Parker novel, Padres lost 6-1 to Giants (tie for first place), watched more NFL.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, worked in the database a bit deleting English church sources, had dinner on the patio, watered the front plants, watched more NFL games, etc. Pretty lethargic today.
* Back online at 6:30 PM, worked more in the database, then checked out the early Australia Newspapers on prompt from Rod VC, and found articles about the Whittles - they were publicans in the 1843-1850 time frame in Sydney.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and will do more reading.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour writing blog posts, 2.0 hours in the database, and 1.5 hour checking out Aussie newspapers online.