Really not much of a genealogy day - some blogging, some reading, some database work, the Padres game in the afternoon in person, and the Aztecs game in the evening on TV.
* Read email and blogs, didn't go to the FHC again. Posted Surname Saturday - PALMER (Somerset, England) and then read more of the Vaux manuscript from Sara - she has quite a bit on the Palmer family but nothing definitive.
* Wrote Still Remembering 9/11 and looking ahead and then Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Sports Teams and set it forj ust after noon.
* Worked in the database a bit - deleted a bunch of English Church Record sources that are now empty, and added a bit to the Vaux people based on information found online.
* We left at 11:20 AM for Subway to pick up lunch, catch the 12 noon trolley, and were in our seats by 12:30 PM at Petco Park for the Padres game with the Giants. A pitcher's duel won by the Padres 1-0, so we keep first place through Sunday, at least. We were home by 4:15 PM.
* Read everything, went in to watch football and took a nap. Had dinner on the patio, and then watched the Aztecs play NM State off and on - Aztecs won.
* Back on the computer at 8 PM - worked on two posts for Sunday since my blogging time will be limited by church and NFL football. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, and 1.0 hour working in my database.
Post a Comment