Lucas is seven today - happy birthday, grandson! You're a really wonderful boy.
* Read email and blogs, then did a little research in NSW BMD site and found Jane's birth record, plus four more Whittle children. Wrote it up in Jane's Birth Record, and more.... Wrote New "Digging for Answers" Column in Graveyard Rabbit Online Journal and set it for later in the morning.
* Proofed my column and entire FORUM issue for Sandra, took too long! Had lunch, then wrote CVGS Newsletter for September 2010 and another post for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Took a short nap while Linda did her email.
* Researched and wrote What's coming from the Ancestry.com World Archives Project? and then got into the database again to modify my English church sources. Got 10 batches done, but didn't change many. Lots more to do!
* Called Lucas to sing Happy Birthday to him , and he sang back "Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and smell like one too." Seven-year old humor is priceless. He was excited about his gifts, and his friends were coming for a dinner (the party is next weekend).
* Went in at 5 PM to watch TV, read the paper, had dinner out on the patio, watered the front plants, and then back online to read everything, check Facebook and Twitter, and find out Bloglines is quitting. Drat. Exported my feeds to a file and into Google Reader. Worked with it a bit - not sure I like it any better than before.
* Watched the Padres game against the Giants. Giants scratched a run in the 7th, and won 1-0. A good game. Drat.
* Back to read everything, write this post, and done!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours proofing FORUM, and 3.0 hours working in the database.