Ah, the year is two-thirds gone, and I still haven't been to the FHC. Frankly, the future looks bleak!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote I'll wait on Family Tree Maker 2011. Got cleaned up.
* Went to work in my database - got the P, Q, R and S up to Seaver done for the Data Errors. Three more days, I think - one for Seaver, one for S and T, and the last for U through Z.
* Started in on the next set of English church records - did four batches. Had lunch, then wrote Keeping up with FamilySearch.
* Answered some email, worked on the CVGS Master Calendar (OpenOffice spreadsheet is much simpler than Excel's - and it won't do what I want!). Finally mauled it into submission and sent it to the Board.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper, have dinner on the patio, and back to work through the English records for four more batches - that's 16 done now out of 80 or so.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch Padres game, read more of Buzzy's book and my Spenser novel, Pads lost 7-4 (lost 6 straight...panic time?). Did the dishes as sacrifice to the baseball gods for taking their name in big-time vain.
* Read everything, answered more email, checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blogs, 2.5 hours working on CVGS stuff, and 4.0 hours working in my database.