It was an interesting genealogy day, with some interruptions and a big Padres win tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then edited some photos and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Charles Auble Obituaries.
* Got cleaned up, and left at 10:30 AM for the doctor's office for my scheduled appointment and annual physical. Things are a bit better, except for my weight which has crept up again (time to cut back to only 3 or 4 sweets a day, I fear), but the gloved finger was no fun again. Hurried home, while eating my apple, for the phone call.
* Got onto the Ancestry telecon right after 12 noon - enjoyed it and learned a lot. More to come in future weeks - I think everyone will like it.
* Researched and wrote Searching the WeRelate.org Wiki - Post 1 then correlated my data with the wiki data for quite a few of my Plymouth area ancestral families in the 1600s. Added some content to several families on WeRelate. Worked in the database on sources and names also. Never tweeted it because Twitter was busy.
* Went in to dinner at 5:30 p.m., we ate on the patio again, and then came back to the computer at 6:15 and started in on the August newsletter for CVGS. Got almost everything I have in it before going in to watch the Padres game.
* Read the paper and finished my book during the Padres game, we beat the Dodgers 5-0 to even the series at 2-2 and grow our NL West lead to 2 games over the Giants. Cool.
* Back online at 10:15 PM to read everything, do some email, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour with Ancestry, 4.0 hours working in WeRelate and the database, and 0.5 hour working on CVGS newsletter.