Real life seems to intervene on Saturdays and Sundays...
* Up early to go to swim club breakfast at 7 AM at Carrows, home by 8:30 AM.
* Read email, read blogs, checked Twitter, and wrote Surname Saturday - DINKEL (Germany > PA) and then played around with ImageChef and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make Your Own Poster.
* Left at 11:20 AM for Subway and then trolley to go to Padres game, starting at 1 PM. Got there by 12:30, tried to eat my lunch but Linda said "go get next year's season tickets because we can get three free games" so I did. Back at 1:15 with 2011 season tickets, 2010 playoff tickets, and three free tickets for 2010 games. Guess how much World Series tickets will cost? Wow. We signed up for only one game.
* The game? Padres lost 3-1 to Phillies. Back on trolley, stopped at El Pollo Loco for takeout, Tami called to say "we're going to Disneyland on Sunday, want to meet us?" Hummppfff. That screws up my Sunday plans, of course - church, Scanfest, CVGS talk, blogging, Padres game on TV, etc. We said "Yeah!!!"
* Home by 5 PM, read everything, ate dinner, wrote "Best of ..." post for Sunday. Took microphone set over to Gary's and talked for a bit, home to read SNGF entries - some good ones! Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and done!
Genealogy today was 4.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on ImageChef, 2.5 hours writing blog posts.