Not as warm today in the Genea-Cave...only 81F outside today, but up to 84F inside in PM and evening, but had fan going all day. Tami and girls still here, but I had plenty of genealogy time today.
* After Tami and girls left for Sea World at 9:15, read my email and blogs, and researched and posted 200 million more records on FamilySearch? - they have had many of those records online since May - hardly new!
* Got cleaned up, then researched and wrote Exploring AmericanAncestors.org - Post 2: Mass. VRs to 1850 and set it for early afternoon.
* Downloaded latest RootsMagic version and uploaded my latest FTM database into it to see how easy it is to find errors. Thousands of them! Started in on Places to find notes and sources in place names - opened FTM 16 to correct errors, and worked down the list in RootsMagic. Got almost through the A places. Corrected lots of other problems too in the process - sources, widow names, etc. Started in on the Norway families - added sources and took out notes in place names. Wrote tow posts for Saturday. 5 o'clock came awfully quickly.
* Went out front to weed flowerbed and cut back roses, came in to watch Padres game, then we took the girls to Rubios for dinner while James and Tami had a date night. Home by 7 PM to watch end of Padre game, got girls bathed and jammied, and Audrey to bed easily. Pads lost 10-6. Lolo still awake at 10 PM.
* Back online at 8:30 PM to read everything, check Facebook and Twitter, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter, 1.0 hour in RootsMagic and 4.0 hours working in my database.