Another warm day in Chula Vista - up to 86F in the house and outside, warmer inland where Linda and Tami went today.
* Up with Lolo, got her fed and entertained, Tami and Audrey up around 8:30. Tami got them dressed and fed, and took off for the mall around 9:30 AM.
* Read my email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Lyle's High School Graduation Certificate and researched and wrote Exploring AmericanAncestors.org - Post 1. Got cleaned up and wrote Proposal to merge CGSSD with SDGS - Pros and Cons and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Went in to watch the Padres game on WGN - interesting to hear other announcers. They were complimentary of my Padres and critical of Cubs lapses. Tami and girls came home around 12:30 and girls went down for naps.
* Padres won 5-3, so back online at 2:30, read everything, and wrote I Support the CGSSD Merger with SDGS because some friends asked me my opinion. I do have opinions, it seems!
* Worked with Lolo for awhile, and can't remember what I did until 4 PM when Audrey woke up and we all went off to Barbara's to swim in her 88 F pool. Very nice, especially in the shade, with air temp about 88F also. We went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner, and it was Dad and Daughter Date Night. Had my picture taken with Lolo and Audrey - me with a crown and they with a tall princess hat.
* Home by 6:30 PM, played a bit out back with girls, watered front plants, and Tami got them bathed and in bed at decent hour. I read everything, worked in my database (got Q through Z done, except for Seaver for names). Found and corrected some source problems. Checked in on Facebook, then answered some email and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 1.0 hour in online databases, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 2.0 hours working in my database.