A full genealogy day - made some progress on projects, feeling less pressure...four days until corona talk.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, researched and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - James Richman Passenger List - had to download more images.
* got cleaned up, Linda home at 9 a.m., loaded car with her bags and walker, and took her to the airport to go to San Jose. Back home by 10:15 a.m.
* Researched and wrote Is the IGI on the FamilySearch Beta Site? I guess not...but wish it was! Useful comments. Checked out using FHLC to find film number and use that to access extracted records - works!
* One more edit of the Ancestry.com handout. Wrote "Medical Genealogy" Class at Bonita Library on Saturday, 10 July . Had lunch. Answered some email. Worked on the Elusive Ancestor presentation and then the handout for that.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, and take out trash.
* Back online at 6 p.m. Wrote What I Do... Technosaurus? Read everything, did more email, started on CVGS newsletter. Got everything in that I have. Sent emails asking for the rest of it...
* Checked Facebook - checked out Erica's wedding pix. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blogs, 1.0 hour on Ancestry presentation, 4.0 hours on Elusive Ancestors presentation, 2.5 hours on CVGS Newsletter, 1.0 hour on Twitter and Facebook.