A fairly full genealogy day, with interruptions.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, wrote and posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 110: Pentecost Children and 101 Best Genealogy Sites for 2010 - from Family Tree Magazine.
* Set up the laptop and copied 50% of my genealogy files to it from the new 16 gb flash drive. Need to copy other 50% from desktop to flash drive tonight!
* Gathered materials for CVGS Board meeting, went to lunch at McDonalds, to library at 11:45 a.m. Board meeting lasted until 3:20 p.m. Contentious. Lots of decisions though. None affect me...
* Read everything, quickly posted SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 10 July, Features Gena Ortega, then went in to watch Padres game. My nap was rudely interrupted by the 5.4 earthquake in Borrego Springs. Tweeted about it for a bit, then had dinner and did chores. Pads lost 7-6 (now 49-35, still in first place in NL West).
* Back online after 7 p.m., copied Linda's photos from camera to computer and made prints for her. Read everything. Answered some emails. Worked more on Corona presentation - got it done, I think.
* Checked Facebook, answered mail there, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on backup, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.5 hours at CVGS meeting, 1.0 hour on Twitter/Facebook, and 1.5 hour on presentation.