Not a great genealogy day, although I had lots of time on the computer. But things got messed up...
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and posted Follow Friday - Greta's Genealogy Bog and wrote "Using Ancestry.com Effectively" Presentation at Corona CA on Monday, 12 July and set it for late morning.
* Got cleaned up, and made some changes to the Elusive Ancestors presentation. Had lunch, went for my two-mile walk with George on the bayfront, and got a haircut. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Worked more on presentation - much better now, and edited the handout to reflect changes.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, and then cut the front lawn. Linda will be pleased! Back in at 6:15 to watch Padres game and read the paper, finished the new NGSQ, then read my Michael Connelly book.
* Waited for CVGS newsletter material to come from contributors - some finally arrived and added some of it, but some items were really messed up. Emailed back and forth all night with no clear result. Wasted over an hour adding erroneous articles, then had to delete them. Arrgghhh. On top of that, the Padres lost to Rockies 10-8. Double Arrrgggghhhhhh.
* Read everything, wrote this post, and I'm done for the night. Newsletter can wait for awhile until someone tells me what is right. It should be done tonight but it isn't.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 4.0 hours working on presentation, 3.0 hours working on CVGS newsletter.