Six more days until Corona, and I'm pretty well set. 15 more days to Yorba Linda and I need to update my former presentation. 19 days to Chula Vista and I haven't started. Yikes! More deadlines - gotta stay out of the database and on task!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Paul G. Lind (1974-2005) and then researched and wrote Wills and Probate Databases on Ancestry.com.
* Got cleaned up, and Linda wanted to go off to Costco for lunch and shopping. We spent our rebate check! I got a new Nikon Coolpix S3000 camera and a 16 gb USB drive (mine got lost last week). We were home by 2 p.m.
* Worked in the database a bit - got hung up on Thomas Arnold (1599-1674) of RI - who were his parents? Nothing authoritative out in genealogy land ... many online trees with different parents. Disconnected him from the parents I had for him.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, set up the new camera, doze off, eat dinner, water the front plants, trim the rose bushes, and water the back yard. Padres lost 6-5 in the 9th to Nationals. Drat.
* Back online at 7:30 p.m., wrote Recent Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe Posts and then worked on my Corona presentation and handout some more. Almost ready now. Wrote this blog post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working in my database, and 2.0 hours working on the presentation.