My day: Frustration. A walk in the warm. Work progressing. Yay, Padres!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before writing Follow Friday - Heritage Happens.
* Tried to see images on Ancestry.com and still didn't work. Wrote on message board, checked the Help button, and deleted my Internet Temp files and cookies, then rebooted, and it worked. Two hours wasted for something out of the blue. Have no clue if it was me or them. Wrote A Hiccup on Ancestry.com in retaliation.
* Ate lunch, left at 11:45 AM to pick up George for our walk at the bayfront. It was warm there - over 80F, with a light breeze, and we worked up a good glow from radiation and convection.
* Home by 12:45 PM, read everything, researched and wrote Exploring Newberry's Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.
* Finally got a good start on the FamilySearch.org presentation - maybe 35% done now. Mainly screen shots with commentary. Took me up to dinner time.
* We ate outside in the sun tonight, then back on computer to write a post for Friday and to do some research for a friend - an orphan train mystery.
* Went in at 7:15 PM to read the paper and watch the Padres game, and read the new James Patterson novel. Can't put it down. Pads beat Zonies 13-1 (now 52-37 on the year, up by 3 games in NL West).
* Back online to write another Saturday post, then this post. So - six blog posts today, but only 4 count!
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.5 hours researching and writing blogs, 3.0 hours working on presentation, 1.0 hour doing online research, and 2.0 hours trying to fix the Ancestry image problem..