This month is half over now...I still have two talks to go - next Wednesday (all set for that) and 7/25 (just started it tonight). Yikes. Then I have no presentations until October OASIS Classes. Warm today - 90 F here, then tropical clouds and some rain nearby - no thunder/lightning yet, but close today. May be hotter on Friday.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and wrote New "Digging for Answers" Column in Graveyard Rabbit Online Journal and then Treasure Chest Thursday - Hannah Richman Passenger List.
* Got cleaned up, wrote July 2010 Newsletter Available Online and CVGS Research Group Review - 14 July 2010 on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Went off to the retired engineer's lunch at 10:45 AM - had 20 there, met a couple interested in genealogy.
* Home by 1 PM, read everything, printed off the NGSQ article to read for the chat tonight, wrote New Features on Ancestry.com New Search. Answered some email.
* Went in at 4 PM to take a nap and read the paper, barely got to sleep and Linda wanted to go out to dinner, so we did Lolita's. Home at 5:30, read the article, got into the chat at 6 and over at 7.
* Edited the Elusive Ancestor presentation and handout a bit. Then started planning the FamilySearch presentation. Took a walk on the block in the cool air, checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours on presentations and 1.5 on NGSQ chat.