The San Diego sun is finally out - it was up to about 85 F today, but fairly low humidity. We don't have A/C, but use fans.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 111: Unknown Ontario Family. Searched a bit for Kemp, Sovereen and Putman families that might fit, but no luck.
* Got cleaned up, and wrote Steve Morse Speaking at CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 17 July. Answered some emails and made some phone calls, then got my stuff together and went to lunch at McDonalds.
* Got to library at 11:45 AM, got in the conference room, and I led the CVGS Research Group meeting - 15 folks today. Interesting problems. Had a short seminar planning meeting afterwards. Home by 2:30 pm.
* Read everything, wrote A Reader Survey - Favorite Genealogy Websites and retired to the recliner because I couldn't keep my eyes open.
* Back online at 4:30, checked Ancestry.com and FamilySearch Pilot for new databases, did a little searching on FS - search is decent, but records without images are difficult to use.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner. We ate on the patio for the first time this summer. I filled the bird feeder, and scrubbed the birdpoop off the table and chairs.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., worked on my presentation for next week and the handout. Think I finally have it in decent shape. It will be a fast 60 minutes, I fear.
* Linda needed the computer at 8:30, so I walked the mile track in the cool of the evening, then did the dishes and watched TV - no sports on!
* Back online at 9:30 p.m., read everything, answered some emails, checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours on CVGS activities, 2.0 hours on presentation, 0.5 on Twitter/Facebook and 0.5 hours doing online research.