Where did the first half of the year go? I haven't been to the FHC or Carlsbad library once. I have been to the FHL once, and attended two conferences, but my schedule has been so hectic that I haven't even started on some of my goals for the year.
* Up at 7 a.m. with the girls, got them fed, dressed, and their mom took them out at 9 to a park then shopping.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, posted Treasure Chest Thursday - Della (Smith) Carringer's Death Certificate and wrote Revolutionary War Rolls on Ancestry.com: Hard to Find the Record and set it for noontime.
* Got cleaned up, and worked on my column until Tami and the girls came home. They all went down for naps, I had lunch, and worked more on the column.
* Email said that the FGS FORUM magazine was available, so downloaded it, read it, and posted FGS FORUM Summer 2010 Issue - Table of Contents.
* Answered some email, Linda took the girls swimming, Tami went home to teach, I went in to take a nap but realized the only time I had for Friday posts were this afternoon, so wrote two posts then went in for the nap.
* Linda came home at 5:15, got girls changed and off to Pollo Loco for dinner, then shopping. Home at 7 p.m., in time for the Padres game on TV. Got girls bathed, jammied, fed, read to and in bed - no problems! Padres game went 10 innings, lost to Astros 6-3.
* Back online at 10:45, read everything, folded laundry, wrote this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working on column article.
I have the girls until Tami comes down on Friday, and then Linda and I go off to the Padres game on Friday night, so it may not be a good genealogy day.