Tami and the girls are still here, so that has bollixed genealogy a bit. That's OK, it's been fun being with them. We made more fmaily history...the girls may remember some of these things forever.
On Friday, I had to manage the girls until Tami came after naps. Feed, dress, entertain, clean up after, play with, hug and wrestle, it never ends at Grandpa's house!
* Managed to read ermail and lbogs in them orning, noticed that Follow Friday: Casefile Clues and Revolutionary War Rolls on Footnote.com posted as scheduled (written Thursday night).
* Got the girls down for naps by 12 noon, and was able to edit and proof my FORUM column and send it to the editor.
* Girls up by 3 p.m., so we went out on front lawn and they ran around and we had snacks on a blanket - a little picnic of sorts. Fun to talk with and be with them. Tami drove up after 4 and they were excited.
* Tami took the girls to a movie, and we left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, the Tin Fish for dinner, and the Padres game. Pads won 3-0, we were home by 9:45 p.m.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, but that was it.
On Saturday, I had an early breakfast, went shopping for a new watch, and returned to a quiet and mepty house.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and wrote Surname Saturday - KEYES (England > MA) and then Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your ancestral home.
* Worked on the 12 July presentation some - also worked in Ancestry's MyCanvas book and chart program checking product results.
* Linda, Tami, James and girls got home at 1:30 from Sea World, so they all napped and I continued working online. Don't remember what I did! Lolo up at 3 p.m., so we went out front and had a little picnic and a walk around the block.
* Tami and James went off on a night out, we took the girls to Mr. V's for dinner. Home at 7:15 p.m. to watch end of Padres game (we won, 1-0, now 48-33 at halfway point in season!).
* Wrote Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - July 2010 on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, plus one more for early next week. Wrote two Fourth of July posts for Sunday. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Wrote this post. Done!