It was a fairly full genealogy day until dinner and after, which was a fun family time.
* Got breakfast for the girls, but Tami up by 8 and out the door with them by 9, so I had time to work in them orning.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 109: San Diego Beach Fun and then researched and wrote "Learn from Experts" Articles on Archives.com and set it for latem orning.
* Got cleaned up, worked on the new column idea for awhile, then had lunch and left at 11:30 a.m. for the Chula Vista library.
* At Library at 11:45, helped set up, had CVGS program meeting, it was pretty good, was home by 2 p.m.
* Read everything, answered some emails, worked more on the column, then researched and wrote Ancestry.com has Complete Revolutionary War Pension Files! Wrote "Infectious Diseases of the Civil War" Presentation by Barbara Hemmingsen on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog also.
* Was tired, so took a nap watching TV, we had dinner at home, then went shopping and for ice cream with the girls, watched the turtles and goldfish in the pond, and they played in the playground at Trader Joe's. Home by 8 p.m. Helped with baths.
* Read everything, answered more email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Will go check some databases on Footnote later.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours at CVGS meeting, 0.5 hour doing online research, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, and 3.0 hours writing my FORUM column.