Finished another project - the to-do list is getting check marks! Still lots of to-dos though - they never stop!
* Up early, read email, blogs and Twitter, finished writing Best of the Genea-Blogs - 30 May to 5 June 2010 and set it for 12 noon.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., napped a bit, home at 11:45 a.m. Had quick lunch, then gathered papers and off to the UPS Store to publish the CVGS Newsletter. Shirley, Susi and Virginia there to help - home by 12:45 p.m.
* Watched the rest of the Padres game - they won 6-5 in 10 innings (now 33-23).
* Worked on OASIS Class 1 presentation and syllabus for Monday - added several pages to presentation, and text to syllabus, still 14 pages. Saved them as PDFs. Wrote Recent Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe Posts and posted it.
* Went to dinner with neighbors Kurt and Ruth to Oggi's for pizza - watched first half of Lakers/Celtics game. Home by 7:15 p.m.
* Read everything while printing off the syllabus copies. Checked in on Facebook too.
* Worked in genealogy database - did date/place corrections, source citations, duplicate persons, and made widows names consistent for the T surnames. Whew - two hours! Lots more to do. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour on CVGS newsletter, 2.5 hours on OASIS class preparation, and 2.0 hours in database.