It was an interesting genealogy day, and I got one more task completed.
* Read email before I got cleaned up and went off to breakfast at 8 a.m. with my church men's study group, then got waylaid by Ruth and Susi at another table. Home by 10 a.m.
* Read email, blogs, and wrote Surname Saturday - WHITNEY (England > MA) and then wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Feeling Lucky? and set it for after noon.
* Found great info in the Whitney Research Group wiki, and compared their data to mine. They had some source citations that I needed, so I checked on data for all of my Whitney families, cleaned up my notes a bit, added some source citations to my database, and realized I missed lunch again. Had a bite or two at 1:30!
* Researched and wrote Using Branches Genealogy Software - Post 4: Using the Help Function and set it for late afternoon.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to help with chores, then watched Padres game, read the paper, and at 5:15 we took food over to Bill's house and watched the end of the game there (Pads lost 6-2, drat). Back home at 6:15, we had dinner and I did more chores.
* Back online at 7 p.m., worked on CVGS emails for awhile, checked Facebook, then worked on CVGS newsletter. Got it done. Then worked on the Best of blog post for Sunday and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour in Branches, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working in database, and 2.0 hours working on CVGS newsletter.