Sort of the blogging fool today, although I had a good time at George's house in the afternoon, the Padres lost, and I worked on the CVGS newsletter all evening.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote Using Branches genealogy software - Post 3: Adding a Spouse and Parents. Wrote "The DNA Detective" article in MORE Magazine about Colleen Fitzpatrick, and then got cleaned up.
* Wrote Live Genealogy Gems Podcast at SCGS Jamboree and set it for early afternoon, then wrote FamilySearch Beta Library Search - Works! and set it for midafternoon. Had lunch.
* Worked in WeRelate.org wiki for awhile, comparing my data to the wiki data. Added some data to my database that was sourced in the wiki by other submitters.
* Went to visit George at 2:30 p.m. - he had heart surgery three weeks ago and is doing well at home. Had a fun time talking about family, and even got into genealogy and family history. Encouraged them to write their memoirs.
* Home at 4 p.m., watched Padres game, read the paper, took a nap, had dinner, watered the back, filled the bird feeder, and Padres lost 3-2 to Phillies (Pads now 32-22).
* Back on computer at 7:15 p.m., read everything, wrote post on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, then worked on CVGS newsletter. Have it almost done. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours researching and writing six blog posts, 1.5 hours in database, and 3.0 hours on CVGS newsletter.