Stayed home all day and worked on several projects - and finished some of them! And started two others, but that's my genealogy life it seems.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 50th Wedding Anniversary Article. Had to transcribe the article (I thought I had done that before, but couldn't find it).
* Worked some more in Branches, then wrote Using Branches Genealogy software - Post 2: Adding Unrelated Person. Got cleaned up and came back to the genea-grindstone.
* Attacked my long email stack - answered 9 emails with short or long responses - even did a little research on Ancestry.com for one of them. Had a late lunch - missed it I was working so hard.
* Wrote three newsletter articles for the SDGS Newsletter at the editor's request.
* Proofed the Summer 2010 FGS FORUM Magazine for Sandra, including my own column.
* Read the May Shades Magazine and blogged about it in May 2010 Issue of "Shades of the Departed" Magazine.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, then we went out to Lolita's for dinner, and then shopped at Ralphs. Home at 7:15 p.m., and Linda used the computer while I read and watched TV.
* Online again at 8 p.m., Answered several more emails about CVGS activities, then worked on the June CVGS newsletter. Got it about 50% complete with available copy.
* Checked in on Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour in Branches, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing online research, 1.5 hours writing SDGS articles, 1.0 hour on FGS FORUM, and 2.5 hours on CVGS business and newsletter.