One more day left in June? Drat. Have a deadline on Wednesday. Got another project completed, now need to concentrate on the column article.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then found and posted Tombstone Tuesday - Arthur and Katherine Spanks. Did a little research to see where they are buried - no luck!
* Worked for awhile on the Book Review: The Journey Takers, by Leslie Albrecht Huber. Edited it several times during the morning, and set it to post after noon. A wonderful book.
* Started on the FORUM column, and got about 50% done but wondering if it is not the "right subject" for Genealogy 2.0. Oh well - maybe I'll have more inspiration tomorrow! Had lunch.
* Tami and the girls arrived at 12:45 p.m., and all the girls went down for naps. This boy too, at 2 p.m.! Feeling feverish and rummy today - weak headache, eyes hurt, must have something!
* Back online at 3 p.m., read everything, did some editing of the column, still not convinced. Answered some email, and then wrote U.S. Census Records on FamilySearch.org based on research last week.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Linda, Tami and grandgirls went shopping and out for dinner. Was back online at 6 p.m. and read everything, did some more email, and worried about the column. Drat. Checked Facebook and chatted a bit with Lori.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and finish the book. Pads lost 6-3 to the Rocks, drat some more.
* Back online at 10 p.m., read everything and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hour writing book review, 2.0 hours working on column, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook.