The first decent genealogy day in a week - was having withdrawal! Now having withdrawal from grandchild exposure. Sad but not as tiring. The memories are great. Looked longingly at the "field of concrete" where the boys and I played ball all week.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 105: Betty and her Dolly and then wrote What is the Best Place to leave "Cousin Bait?" and set it for later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, printed out CVGS board stuff and went to McDonalds for lunch, then the bank and then the library.
* Sat through CVGS Board meeting until 2:20 p.m., then went to "lunch" with Gary, Ruth and Ginny - had a Hi-C punch drink. Home by 3:30 p.m.
* Read everything, went in and took a nap, had a headache, watched the news, put out trash cans, ate dinner, and filled the bird feeder.
* Back online at 6:15 p.m. with hopes of hours working in my database. Nope - downloaded update of Branches and worked with it for awhile, resulting in posting Using Branches Genealogy Software - Post 1. I'm not ecstatic about it - needs some work.
* Wrote Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - June 2010 on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter, 2.0 hours in Branches software, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours in CVGS Board meeting.