Presentation done? Check! Copied to PDF and all on flash drive? Check. Copied to laptop? Check. Practice completed? Check. Ready for Sunday at 2 p.m.? Check!!!
* Up early to go off to Linda's swim club breakfast at Carrows at 7 a.m. Yawn. Dreamed about presentation snafus last night... Stopped at market on way home, home by 9 a.m.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and noted that Surname Saturday - HORTON (of Eastham MA) posted. Wrote the SNGF post and set it for noon time.
* Went in at 11:30 a.m. to watch the soccer game. Read the paper, then magazine, still need to finish book for review. USA lost 2-1 in overtime - a pretty good game. We didn't get cheated. Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Why Do Genealogy? posted while I was offline.
* Back online at 2 p.m. Worked in my database on source citations, merging duplicate persons, and finding additional BMD info for ancestral families using WorldConnect and Google. Three hours flew by...
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball - Padres not on, but they beat Florida 2-1 (now 44-30, in firstp lace in NL West). Had dinner, watered back yard, filled the bird feeder.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. - balanced checkbook, read everything, edited presentation one more time, then practiced it. Copied all to flash drive, then to laptop, and ready to roll on Sunday.
* Checked in on Facebook and Twitter, then wrote this post. Need a good night's sleep tonight...
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter, 3.0 hours working in database, 2.0 hours working on presentation.