Finished one project, need to start three more. It never ends, I fear.
* Read email, blogs and wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - June 20-26, 2010 before getting cleaned up and going to church. A friend asked me to find her niece on the Internet - lost contact over 30 years ago. Home by 11:30 a.m.
* Checked in on the Scanfest on Miriam's blog. Found small packet of photos to scan and did that while chatting and eating lunch. Had to stop at 1 p.m. in order to watch end of Padres game (we won 4-2) and get ready for the talk at the library.
* Left at 1:15 p.m. for the Chula Vista library to present "Using Ancestry.com Effectively" to a Sunday CVGS crowd of over 40 - about 25% were non-members. Went a bit long - over two hours - too much material! Or too much talking. Home by 4:45 p.m.
* Watched TV, read newspaper, took short nap while dinner boiling, and ate dinner watching the Dodgers game. Went out and trimmed rose bushes in front.
* Back online at 7 p.m. - read everything, printed out my syllabus handouts for OASIS class on Monday, and printed my FORUM columns to put in one place. Checked several online databases, searched for my friend's niece (found her), checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in Scanfest, 3.0 hours at CVGS meeting, 0.5 hour making final changes to OASIS handout and presentation and printing the handouts, and 1.0 hour messing around in databases.