It had to happen - we had to give the grandgirls back to their parents...it was tough to say goodbye, but it's for the best ... and for our sanity and physical well being. Parenthood is really for the young! The good news is that they'll be back next week!
* Lolo was up at 7, and Audder by 8 a.m. Got them fed, hydrated, snuggled, dressed, entertained and played with all morning. Gold nuggets with glitter glue, treasure boxes for each, these kids are really creative.
* Managed to read email and blogs in the morning off and on, and noted that Follow Friday - We Tree blog and What's Cooking at FamilySearch.org? GIGO? posted on schedule (written the night before).
* After lunch and during girls nap time, was able to write a newsletter article for CGSSD and to work on my presentation and handout for OASIS Class 4 on Monday. Just need to print out the handouts and put files on flash drives.
* Decided to meet Tami and James in Temecula for dinner and transfer the girls back to them. We left at 3:30 p.m. and sailed through the carpool lanes on I-15 and were to In-n-Out in Temecula at 5 p.m. The girls, Linda and I ate, and James and Tami came about 5:30 p.m. and we all left at 6:30 for home.
* Home at 7:30 p.m., read everything, answered some emails, and worked on two posts for Saturday. Checked on census records on FamilySearch too. Wrote this post and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, 1.0 hour writing CGSSD article, 1.5 hours on OASIS presentation and handout, and 1.0 hour doing online research on FamilySearch.