New countdown - 9 more days until CGSSD meeting and 10 until SDJGS meeting -- need to get talks ready!
* Up early, got cleaned up, left home at 7:45 to take Linda to airport by 8:15 a.m. - traffic was bad on 805 and 94...was home by 8:45 a.m.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, posted Treasure Chest Thursday - A Graduation Announcement and wrote Randy's NGS 2010 Conference Photos - Post 3 and set it for late morning.
* Downloaded Branches software and tried to upload a GEDCOM file to it - FAIL! Drat. Wrote First Look at Branches - Genealogy Software about experience and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Had lunch, then started on Genealogy Wiki presentation until 5 p.m. Read everything, but didn't blog any.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and have dinner (veggies, mac and cheese, Dove bar) by myself. Back online by 6 p.m.
* Worked more on CGSSD Wiki presentation...maybe 60% complete now - need WeRelate stuff and finish. Answered some emails too.
* Started on CVGS Newsletter at 7:30 p.m., worked until 9 p.m., then checked Facebook, read everything, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 1.0 hour on email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour on software, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, 5.5 hours on presentation, and 1.5 hours on CVGS newsletter.