It is so quiet and peaceful around the house with Linda away in Santa Cruz. I would be talking to myself if I wasn't so darned busy with genealogy! 7 more days until the CGSSD presentation!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and posted Follow Friday - Boston 1775 and wrote Images of the Will of Thomas Page (died Hawstead, Suffolk, 1637) to post in the late morning.
* got cleaned up, read everything, answered some email, had lunch at home, and left at 11:45 for my walk on the bayfront with George.
* Home by 1:15 p.m., plunged into research and writing for Finding Ancestry.com Databases without Name Indexes. Answered several Ancestry.com messages. Then started in on the Wikis for Genealogy presentation, which took me until 5 p.m. Got it almost done - just recalled the Ancestry.com Wiki, and need to add it!
* Went in to watch Padres game, read paper, have dinner, and used laptop to check in on Facebook and to go through the Family Matches in WeRelate for the database I uploaded on Wednesday. It uploaded fine after I finished. Padres won 7-0 over Astros, so now 18-11 (in first place in NL West).
* Back on the desktop at 8 p.m., read everything, edited the Thomas Page Will post, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter until 10:30 p.m. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours writing and researching blog posts, 1.0 hour on Ancestry.com, 1.0 hour on WeRelate, 3.0 hours working on presentation, and 2.0 hours working on CVGS Newsletter.