It was really not much of a genealogy day with the grandgirls here and the Padres on TV. I guess I need to use the laptop in front of the TV more rather than read mystery novels.
* Up early, and read email and blogs before the girls got up at 7:30 and 8 a.m., then concentrated on them until Linda came home at 9:30.
* Wrote and posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 101: Mrs. Marsden Law and Randy's NGS Conference Photos - Post 2. Then it was back to the girls, we had lunch and tried to get them down for naps, until 11:45 a.m.
* I left at 11:45 a.m. for the library for the CVGS Board meeting. We had an extra meeting afterward on programming, so I got home at 3:15 p.m. Linda and Tami and the girls were gone to Sea World.
* Read everything, wrote and posted SDGS Meeting on Saturday 8 May - Wendy Elliott and then worked on WeRelate.org for awhile. Made a GEDCOM file with just one of my lines, and uploaded it to WeRelate, and worked on the Warnings and Matches. Still have more to do!
* Had dinner at 5:15, came back and updated two posts, then back at WeRelate until 7 p.m., when Padres game came on. Read the paper, did the dishes, took out the trash, and Linda came home around 7 p.m. The game is in 11th inning tied 5-5 as I write this at 10:40 p.m. Wrote this post!
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours at CVGS meetings, and 1.5 hours on WeRelate.org.