Had a terrible night's sleep - it was the Chicken Pot Pie at Marie Callender's, I think. Too hot, to much cream, too much heartburn. Or it was the Padres game. Or both. Finally got to sleep at 1 a.m. and up at 6:30. Ruined plans for the day too.
* We went off to 7 a.m. breakfast at Carrows for Linda's swim club - home by 8:30 a.m., but she worked on computer until 9:30 a.m.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote APG Professional Management Conference Announcement, Surname Saturday -- FLETCHER (Ontario? Quebec?) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- The Time Capsule (set it for early afternoon).
* Worked on adding content to the Gen101 class 4 presentation - land records and probate records. Just need the final words and a neat graduation speech now. Had to go off to the store at 2:15 for canned milk. Wrote two blog posts for Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe and checked both Gmail accounts, answered some email.
* Really tired at 3:45 p.m., so went in and took a nap, then we had dinner and I cut the front lawn.
* Online for a bit at 6:30 p.m., read everything, checked on Facebook. Then to Padres game, and checked Internet on laptop during the game. Pads won 2-1 to hand on to first place for another day (now 25-18).
* Back on desktop at 9:45 p.m., read everything, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working on class presentation, and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.