A little blogging, a little chatting, a little presentation fixing, and the Padres won!
* Read email and blogs and wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - May 16-22, 2010 before going off to church.
* Home at 11:30, got into the Scanfest chat and spent some time searching for things to scan. Found interesting stuff in my box collection, but didn't scan anything! Was engrossed in my childhood artwork, my high school and college report cards, my high school yearbook and my baptism certificate that chatting was secondary. IE slowed way down, so got out of the scan at 1 p.m.
* Went in and watched the Padres game, took a nap, read the paper, and Padres beat the M's 8-1. Still first place, now 26-18.
* Back to work at 3:45, added content to the Gen101 class 4 presentation.
* Dinner at 6 p.m., watched news for awhile, watered front plants, then back online at 7 p.m. Worked more on presentation, read everything. Wrote CVGS Program on 26 May - "Where in the World is Acadia?" and posted it. Worked on a post for Monday - even some newspaper and census research on Ancestry! I love doing that.
* Helped Linda with chores, checked Facebook and Twitter and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on class presentation, 1.5 hours on Scanfest chat and 1.5 hours doing online research.