Worked all day on genealogy, but frustrated by Blogger (wouldn't load images for me) in the morning and Ancestry (wouldn't search for me) in the afternoon. Got a lot done, though. Even rewarded myself with some database work (I know, only a geneaholic would think of correcting errors in his database as fun...).
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then tried to write Follow Friday post but Blogger wouldn't load images for some reason. Wrote Nebraska Marriages (1855-1995) on FamilySearch Record Search instead. Found out there are none after 1915, though.
* Started in on the Class 4 presentation again - added more content for Land Records and Probate Records - just the basics - and almost missed lunch I was having so much fun. Even got dressed before the house cleaner came!
* Got frustrated by Ancestry.com not working in the afternoon, so posted (finally) Follow Friday - The Educated Genealogist. Answered some emails too, and added some content to my database. Got started correcting duplicate people, and date errors, and adding sources - got through the H, I and J names today. Just think, If I did this for two hours every day my database would be really improved after a month or two! That was fun...
* Took Linda out for dinner to Marie Callenders. We were home by 6:45 p.m., in time for the Padres game. Pads lost 15-8 to Mariners, and are tied for NL West lead now at 24-18. Drat.
* Read everything, checked Facebook in later innings, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 4.5 hours working on class presentation, and 2.0 hours working in database.