The countdown continues - one more day to prepare for CGSSD program and two days for SDJGS program. I'm getting there! I really look forward to June when I may be able to get back into my database work rather than prepare presentations (6 for May).
* Read my email, blogs and Twitter, then responded to ESM email about my source citation (I was so proud of it too - shredded (?)). Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Mary Jane Kemp's Death Record and then wrote More about Finding and Inputting Record Sources and Citations. Wrote SDJGS Program on Sunday - Using Ancestry.com Effectively and the morning was shot!
* Ate lunch, got cleaned up, started work on the Ancestry presentation, but left at 1:45 p.m. for church.
* We had a 2 p.m. appointment for the church photo directory and bought some for Christmas too. We were home by 3:30 p.m. and I was tired so watched TV and had a nap.
* Back on the computer at 4:30 p.m. and read everything, and wrote two articles for SDGS, then back to Ancestry presentation. Dinner was at 5:30 p.m.
* Back on computer at 6 p.m. - worked on presentation and then handout and have it in decent order. I need one more run through both presentations.
* Wrote CVGS Research Group Summary - 12 May 2010 and another post for late on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe, then answered some emails, read everything, checked on Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 2.0 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on SDGS articles, and 4.0 hours on SDJGS presentation and handout.