I guess I'm ready for the Saturday presentation, and the Sunday presentation too. How did that happen? Where did the time go? I'm so looking forward to the end of May.
* Read email, blogs, and Twitter, and answered email before writing Follow Friday - What's Past is Prologue and Using the 1871 Canadian Census on FamilySearch.
* Got cleaned up, had lunch, and practiced the Wiki presentation. Added a few notes and charts. Hope I have enough time!
* Read everything, checked the database providers, and wrote two posts for Saturday (since I have CGSSD in the morning and Padres in the late afternoon.
* We went to Rubio's for dinner at 5 p.m., and were home by 6 p.m. Messed around on WorldConnect for awhile looking for elusive ancestors and didn't find anything new. Drat.
* Watched the Padres game, copied presentation files to laptop, checked Facebook and websites, then read my RBParker book. Padres lost 4-3 to Dodgers.
* Read everything, wrote this post, time for bed.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours working on presentation, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour in online databases..