Two more days to prepare for the two weekend talks - almost done! Didn't get a lot done today, though. Oh well, I'm still retired!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 102: Lyle in Uniform and wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 15 May - Wikis for Genealogy for later in the morning. POed that MH didn't name my blog as one of the top ones...but what do they know?
* Got cleaned up, made final changes to CGSSD handout and sent it to Del R. Printed out some posts for show-and-tell, plus the Thomas Page will, packed up my case and went to McDonald's for lunch, then to library by 11:45 a.m.
* CVGS Research Group went until 2 p.m., but they cancelled the 2 p.m. meeting on the October seminar. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote Vital Records on VitalSearch-ca.com and worked on the Ancestry presentation for SDJGS until 5 p.m.
* Went in at 5 to watch TV, read the paper, and we had dinner. Did chores while Linda was on computer, then had 30 minutes to putter around on FamilySearch looking at records. Lots of Seaver data! Will have to get to it sometime! Not this week.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch Padres game, finished by TJParker book, read more pages of Martin's book looking for New England resources for my families. Padres won 5-2 (now 21-12).
* Back online at 9:45, read everything, checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours on CVGS Research Group, 1.0 hour on CGSSD presentation, 2.0 hours on SDJGS presentation, and 1.0 hour puttering in online resources.