Making progress - three more days until the weekend.
* Read email, blogs and twitter, and wrote Tombstone Tuesday -- Waldo and then Ancestry.com Source citations leave a lot to be desired and set it for later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, gathered the class syllabus masters, and off to the UPS Store to make copies for the Gen101 class tonight. Home by 11:45 a.m. Ate lunch. Made additions to final page and printed them off.
* Started on the Ancestry.com presentation - got the family tree part done and a start on the Search part. Transferred class presentation to the USB drive and the laptop, and packed up the laptop.
* Went in to eat dinner at 4:30 p.m., and left at 5 p.m. for the library and the Gen101 class.
* Got set up and started right at 5:30 p.m. Handed out syllabus and launched into two hour presentation on education, vital records and census records. Left just before 8 p.m. and was home by 8:15.
* Watched Padres game, read the paper, and my TJParker book. Read email and blogs during inning breaks. Pads won 3-2 over Giants (now 20-12, first in NL West by 1.5 games, are they for real?). Checked Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours on CVGS class, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, and 4.0 hours working on Ancestry presentation.