Wasted some of the day waiting for Linda's plane...now just 5 days to prepare for talk to SDJGS. Tick, tick, tick...
* Read email, blogs and twitter before putting Amanuensis Monday - Revolutionary War Pension Affidavit of Mary Row together, then wrote Adding to the Encyclopedia of Genealogy and set it for late morning.
* Got cleaned up, made handout for CGSSD meeting and modified presentation a bit. About 99% done now, just need to practice a bit. Had some lunch, then left for library at 11:45 a.m.
* Talked to John, Gary and Ken at library about FTM, CVGS and more, then off to Costco for flowers for Linda, home for awhile since her plane was late, then off to airport at 2 p.m. Waited from 2:30 to 4 p.m. in cell phone lot until she was outside. Read some of the Morgan book and rested my eyes a bit. Home by 4:30 p.m.
* Read everything, printed Gen101 syllabus for Tuesday night, then we went to Lolita's for dinner and to the store for food. Home by 6:15 p.m., but Linda was on computer until 7:15.
* Read everything, answered some emails, reviewed Ancestry.com presentation from last October - need to change quite a bit of it. Looks like a Tuesday job! Wrote The Online Family Trees Conundrum in a fit of inspiration.
* Went in to watch 24 and read my TJParker book. Linda's got the snuffles and sore throat - argghh. Back at 10 p.m. to write this post and check Facebook.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour at library, 0.5 hour on CVGS class, 1.0 hour on CGSSD presentation, and 0.5 hour on SDJGS presentation.