Happy Mother's Day to Linda, Lori and Tami, and Happy Birthday to Lori. Got two tasks completed today, still more to do - 5 days on the countdown to CGSSD.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, posted Sentimental Sunday -- Mother Memories and wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - May 2-8, 2010 and set it for noon time. Didn't go to church...got cleaned up.
* Had lunch, watched Padres game, packed up newsletter stuff and went to UPS Store at 12:15 p.m., published newsletter, back home by 12:45 p.m.
* Watched Padres, read the paper, Pads lost 4-3 to Astros on two late errors.
* Back to work at 2 p.m. - worked on Class 2 presentation and handout until 5 p.m.
* Watched TV, had dinner, washed dishes, watered back lawn and front plants.
* Back to work at 6:15 p.m., wrote some blog posts on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe, and wrote CVGS Highlights - early May. Read everything, and answered some email. That led to the database and to SSDI entries - added quite a few Seaver entries in SSDI to database. 10 p.m., holy cow, what happened to my ambition to start the SDJGS presentation? Drat.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on class presentation and syllabus, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter, and 2.0 hours on database entries.