It was a busy stay-at-home day - actually got quite a bit done on my to-do list!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - A Playbill and New "Digging for Answers" Column Posted.
* Got cleaned up, had my brain food, and started in on tax forms using TurboTax. Had to input each stock we sold by hand - took awhile! Had lunch, clicked on done and found that we get significant refunds due to lack of big dividends and capital gains. Cool! Considering we've owed lots of money over the past five years, I checked the numbers and found that this looked right and good. Very cool - now we can afford another good vacation. E-filed the federal and printed off the State to send off to them.
* Back to genealogy at 3 p.m. - read Spring 2010 FORUM magazine and wrote Spring 2010 Issue of FGS FORUM Magazine available. Read everything, added new blogs to my Bloglines list, wrote some CVGS emails, and went in to take a nap.
* We left at 5:20 p.m. to have dinner with Ruth and Kurt for their 61st anniversary. Went to Cafe Lamaze in National City. Had a good time, home at 7:45 p.m.
* Read everything, then worked on CVGS newsletter until 10 p.m. Have everything in pending two more reports and the computer stuff - Friday work!
* Checked in on Facebook, captioned photos, then lost them due to stupidity...wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blog posts, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, and 2.5 hours on CVGS newsletter.