Genealogy and the Padres was the day - didn't get started on taxes.... tick tick tick. Or on presentations or newsletter... tick tick tick! drat!
* Read email and blogs and Twitter, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 98: A Picnic at La Jolla and after surfing a bit wrote Do I Need FamilyLink Plus?
* Got cleaned up, then wrote 374 Years Ago today... really? and set it for early afternoon. Printed off CVGS board notes and left at 11:15 for the library.
* Lunch at McDonalds, then the bank and the library. CVGS Board meeting until 2 p.m., and worked on query until 2:30, and home by 3 p.m.
* Posted Barbara Renick is SDGS Program Speaker on Saturday 10 April on Genea-Musings and wrote Hank Jones Program Summary - 24 March 2010 and Interested in Genealogy Research? CVGS Wants You! on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Did chores, then took a nap watching TV, had dinner, pulled some weeds, checked email, and settled in for Padres game at 6:40 p.m.
* Read paper, then WDYTYA book and JDRobb book during game - Pads lost 5-3 (now 1-2 on season).
* Back online at 9:45 to read everything, check Facebook and write this post. Had email about La Jolla picture - La Jolla Light will print it, and they IDed the spot as Devil's Slide near Goldfish Point along current Coast Walk. Cool.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on CVGS activities, and 0.5 hour on social networks.
Need to start on CVGS newsletter and taxes on Thursday for sure!!!!