A stay-at-home day...lots to do, and all of it didn't get done because priorities changed.
* Read email and blogs, then Twitter, and wrote GeneaBlogger Meetup in Sydney and FREE Census Records on Footnote.com through April.
* Worked on Graveyard Rabbit article and sent it to the editor. Checked Facebook. Got cleaned up and had lunch.
* Linda wanted vacation pictures in hard copy, so added photos from her camera, renamed all photos from both cameras, then created sheets of wallet photos for Cairns, Sydney, Christchurch, Queenstown, Auckland and Fiji. 8 pages in all. Took awhile.
* Captured screens and wrote Finding Wiltshire Historical Records then went out to mow the front lawn. Got it done, ate dinner and dessert while Linda at Girl's Night Out, and read everything ahead of Padres game.
* Watched Padres' game, read paper, finished NGS Mag, read book. Pads won 6-3 (1-1 on season). Over at 10 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote this post. Done.
Genealogy today was only 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing column, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing online research, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.
Need to go to CVGS board meeting on Wednesday and start on taxes too. Clock is ticking on new presentations...