It was a decent genealogy day, but limited in the evening by Padres game and 24.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and wrote Anne Bradshaw wants your "miracle"stories and Amanuensis Monday - Guardianship of Humphrey White's children before getting cleaned up.
* Researched and wrote Who were parents of Susanna Page (ca1611-1691)? and tweeted about it too. Had lunch, gathered bookbag and went off to the library.
* Table Talk with John and Ruth. Checked out some of the books on the shelf and found George Morgan's How to Do Everything in Genealogy book on the circulation shelf, so checked it out - haven't read it before.
* Home by 1:30 p.m., read everything, and took Linda down to station to retrieve the car (needed a thermostat and routine maintenance), and looked for her lost keys - never found them. Finally started work on Gen101 Class 2 presentation - education, vital records and census records. Got the education stuff done.
* Went in at 5:30 to watch news, read the paper, and we had dinner. Back online at 6:30 and hurriedly wrote CGSSD Meeting Review - Del Ritchhart's Trips, then went in to watch the Padres-Giants game. Read Morgan's book during the game - saw several errors and inconsistencies - but a lot of good information too. Switched between 24 and Padres game - Pads won it 3-2 in the 10th on Eckstein walkoff homer.
* Back online to read everything, write this post and check Facebook.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working on Gen101 class presentation, and 1.5 hours at library.