Even the best laid plans sometimes get changed...got some unanticipated, and enjoyable, time with the grandgirls today!
* Read email, blogs and twitter before going off to church at 9:30 a.m., but didn't start writing.
* Home from church at 11:40 a.m., wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - April 11-17, 2010. Was almost done when the phone rang - Tami says "What are you doing?" "Writing..." I said.
* Lolo's friend, Abigail, was really sick and in the Sharp ER a mile away, and Tami needed me to go get Lolo and Audrey so that Michelle could concentrate on Abigail. Got the car seats, jumped in the car, rushed up there, got the girls, came home, we fed the birds out back, got Audrey down for a nap, and took a nap myself while watching the Padres game. Lolo entertained herself with drawings and playing by herself. She was hungry after I woke up, so got her strawberries, grapes and blackberries. While I watched Padres and read newspaper, she mushed them up and had it on her face, her clothes, the furniture, etc. (but not the floor!). It tasted pretty good - she polished it off. Got her cleaned up a bit and Linda came home very surprised to find the girls there. Explained situation, and Linda got Lolo's clothes off her and spotted and into the wash. Audrey woke up, and Tami came. Padres won, 5-3 in comeback win (now 6-6 on year). Tami found out Abigail was home - apparently OK but with new medication. Tami went to pick up their stuff, and we took girls to Rubio's for dinner. Tami took them home tonight after dinner. A fun and hectic 5 hours!
* Home by 6:45 p.m., read everything, answered some email, checked in on Facebook, wrote New Content on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Worked on Class 1 presentation some more - added a few more charts and edited others. Need to start on Class 2 on Monday! Wrote this blog post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hour on Gen101 classes.