A pretty full genealogy day - got quite a bit done, but lots more to do. Tick..tick..tick - 6 days until the SLC trip.
* Up early and online early - read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote English Parish Record data and Forrest Gump. Wrote NARA List of Records Digitized by Partners for later posting, and got cleaned up.
* Worked on the second class presentation for Genealogy 101 - Education, Vital Records and Census Records. Got it almost done... didn't do much else all afternoon - oh, did search for Carringer census records on Ancestry for presentation - to show how names are misspelled in enumerations/indexing.
* Went out at 5 p.m. to mow the back yard weed forest, and then trim around the edges. Finished at 6:20 just as the rain started to fall. Came in really dirty due to long grass and weed-whacker debris. Had dinner.
* Jumped online at 6:40 p.m., read everything, watched video, wrote San Francisco April 1906 - A ride down Market Street and went in to watch the Padres game.
* Watched Padres game (a 1-0 win over Giants, 5th straight win, Pads tied for first at 8-6 with Giants) and read George Morgan's book while watching. Also transferred genealogy and picture files to 16gb flash drive for transfer to laptop.
* Back online at 9:45 p.m., read everything, checked in on Facebook, wrote this post. done!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour watching video, 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 6.0 hours working on Gen101 class 2 presentation.