Tick tick tick - going to Salt Lake City in 9 days, have first Gen101 class in 17 days. And two presentations in 28 days. Not ready for any of them. It looks like it will be an intensive week!
* Got cleaned up, then read email, blogs and Twitter before 8:15 a.m., and noted that Surname Saturday - KOENIG/KING (Germany > PA) posted.
* Left at 8:20 a.m. for UCSD for CGSSD meeting. Took box of SCGS Jamboree brochures to hand out. Sat in on RootsMagic class taught by Pam Journey - worked on Timelines for awhile, and that gave me the thought to use it for SNGF. Then talk at 10:30 by Del Ritchhart on his trips to ACPL and FHL. Nice talk - lots of pictures and useful info about the libraries.
* After the presentation, was invited to lunch with Pam and her friends. Had a nice bacon cheeseburger at TGIFridays. Was home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - a Family Timeline, made my timeline and posted it, and went in to take a short nap.
* Napped for about 20 minutes watching baseball game, then we suited up and went off to the Padres game on the trolley. Got to the Tin Fish for fish and chips dinner (not as good as in Australia!) at 4:15, and were inside Petco Park by 5 p.m for 5:35 p.m. game start. The Pads won 5-0 over Snakes, and we were home by 9:30 p.m. A long day!
* Read everything, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hours writing blog posts, and 3.0 hours at CGSSD meeting.